FreeRTOS port for AT91SAM9260

Anyone aware of such a thing?

-- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB

Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

Hi Ulf,

I've just looked through my archive and cannot see a port. Do the SAM7 and SAM9 share peripherals? If so there should be little effort in converting the existing SAM7 ports to run on the SAM9 - I would guess just the timer and interrupt controller setup. Or is there something more substantial?

I think I may have a SAM9 board. If you are interested in an official port then drop me an email (address on the FreeRTOS.org contacts page).

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
An IEC 61508 compliant real time kernel for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

"FreeRTOS.org" skrev i meddelandet news:Gt_%h.14888$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Most of the stuff in the SAM9260 is the same as in the SAM7X/SAM7S so it is probably not so hard. Talked to a customer yesterday which is using SAM7S256/FreeRTOS and need more memory so they were looking at the SAM7SE, but I think that the SAM9260 system solution might be lower cost.

I will copy them on this, and then they will have to decide what to do...

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Sciopta (though not free) supports the SAM9 (even with MMU protection of processes).

Anyway, a customer of us switched from SAM7SE to SAM9 w/o problem.

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

How about

Already ported to AT91SAM7S128. Regards, Viron.

Reply to
vviron

Meaningless, without adequate quotes. See below.

-- If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, ensure you quote enough for the article to make sense. Google is only an interface to Usenet; it's not Usenet itself. Don't assume your readers can, or ever will, see any previous articles. More details at:

-- Posted via a free Usenet account from

CBFalconer

Meaningless with quotes anyway - the OP was asking about ARM9 and FreeRTOS.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
An IEC 61508 certified real time kernel for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org