FreeRTOS for PIC and license change details

FreeRTOS V1.2.3 is now available. The only significant changes are:

1) The license has changed from the Open Software License to the GNU GPL.

2) A beta version of the PIC18 port is included.

The PIC18 port was the most requested port after the AVR - although as discussed on the WEB site, I have my doubts over it's suitability.

BarryRichard