Free tcp/ip virtual serial port

Hi all,

After a fair bit of googling I came across this:

http://www.hw-group.com/products/hw_vsp/index_en.html

It is a virtual serial port for any TCP/IP device. Very useful for testing
GPRS connections, connecting to network enabled devices using serial
programs etc. Plus its free and time-unlimited, unlike the TCPCom program
which is typically quoted or returned via a google search.

Ross

Re: Free tcp/ip virtual serial port
Hi Sounds interesting,

Anybody knows if some freeware exists, that can forward to a target
system's serial port (incuding ioctls to change baud rates / handshakes)?

usecase is, that I have a binary only application and system A (linux or
windows) and would like it to control the uart of another system (linux
or windows)

thanks in advance and bye

n1234