free rtos for PIC18 with complete drivers

hi, i've started playing with FreeRTOS MPLAB port for PIC18 devices and it works fine. however this port does not include drivers for i2c, USB, etc. therefore im looking for some other free RTOS projects for PIC18, that has these drivers already developed. If there are no existing free rtos's with these drivers available, i might consider writing those drivers for FreeRTOS. however as there is no/little documentation on writing such drivers for FreeRTOS im kind of stuck. please let me know if any one know such resources.

thank you

Reply to
CMOS

I doubt that you'll find a commercial OS that has those drivers. If you do, chances are they were developed under a budget that considered the work to be a pure expense, which means that they'll be slap-dash affairs that you'll have to replace before you ship product anyway.

It's best to just learn how to write drivers.

--
Tim Wescott
 Click to see the full signature

....and each port comes with a demo that includes one or more sample drivers that can be used as a template (although they often are written to demonstrate/test the kernel features rather than to show an optimal solution).

--
Regards,
Richard.
 Click to see the full signature