Free Compiler for Lattice CPLD ispLSI 1016E ?

Hello,

i used a Lattice CPLD ispLSI 1016E a long time ago.
Now i need to do a small modification.

I searched the net for a compiler to assemble my abel file again to a jedec
file,
but the only one i found on www.latticesemi.com (ispLever)
has meanwhile the ispLSI 1000 series chips only in th expensive version.

Because i need to modify only one chip this is too expensive.

Is there any other way ? Perhaps a freeware compiler ?
Or has someone the advanced version and can compile me the file ?

Greetings,

            Martin

Re: Free Compiler for Lattice CPLD ispLSI 1016E ?
Hello,

this version hasn't got the series 1000 inside anymore :-(
It is now in the expensive version...

Greetings,

           Martin

Re: Free Compiler for Lattice CPLD ispLSI 1016E ?

Many thanks, but i don't want a copy of it.
Meanwhile i found someone who has compiled the file for me !

Greetings and many thanks,

          Martin

Site Timeline