FPGA to ASIC + JTAG chain insertion

Hi all,

We have to do a FPGA-to-ASIC conversion with JTAG chain insertion.

The design was tested on spartan-II and was converted to ATMEL MG2 successfully via Leonardo Spectrum (functional test and sdf timing).

Now we have to use MENTOR DFT Suite for the JTAG insertion and test coverage.

The documentation from MENTOR is very complet, and/or maybe a bit too complet.

My questions is:

Do you have any experience with the MENTOR DFT Suite. Are there any application note, paper ... resuming experiences with this design flow?

Thank you in advance,

Laurent Gauch

Laurent Gauch