FPGA quiz: what can be wrong (AVR MCU related)

Hi folks

I did originally posted to C.A.F. so sorry for copy to .embedded I only do repost here as realized later that well, the FPGA is made to look like working wrong by an Atmel AVR MCU. And the "problem" is small piece of code that executes on ATmega8. In the matter of fact its only 1 wrong bit in the Atmel code, by changing one bit in the Atmel code the FPGA code would work as it is supposed to work.

for first one to come up with the solution there is small prize also, a FPGA miniconsole (will be shipped from first manufacturing batch)

Antti

=== begin CAF posting === vhdl code

LED1

Reply to