FPGA + DSP: any solution?

I'm looking for an FPGA+DSP solution with small form factor (PC104 or
less) for image processing.
I thought about Spartan6 (for lvds to raw conversion data) +
TMS320C6457 (for image processing)
I need also GbE and USB 2.0 link...I think that such PCB is really
difficult to realize, so i'm looking for a company that has realized a
similar product...any help?
Thanks

Re: FPGA + DSP: any solution?

hmmm...lvds w/gige onboard at WinSystems.com - may have to stack the
fpga or????

I dunno - good luck

Re: FPGA + DSP: any solution?

Well, if you can get by with 10/100 instead of gigE, then the Mity-DSP
line from the folks at Critical Link may be an interesting option for
you:

http://www.mitydsp.com/products-services/cpu-engines/comparison /

All of your other criteria are met, and these are even smaller than
PC104.

Regards,
John

Site Timeline