FPGA + DSP: any solution?

Hi, I'm looking for an FPGA+DSP solution with small form factor (PC104 or less) for image processing. I thought about Spartan6 (for lvds to raw conversion data) + TMS320C6457 (for image processing) I need also GbE and USB 2.0 link...I think that such PCB is really difficult to realize, so i'm looking for a company that has realized a similar product...any help? Thanks

Reply to
eryer

hmmm...lvds w/gige onboard at WinSystems.com - may have to stack the fpga or????

I dunno - good luck

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Well, if you can get by with 10/100 instead of gigE, then the Mity-DSP line from the folks at Critical Link may be an interesting option for you:

All of your other criteria are met, and these are even smaller than PC104.

Regards, John

Reply to
john.orlando