FPA in ARM

What are th so called FPA registers in ARM? How are they used?

Reply to
Neo

They index those green lettery things that drift down the screen. Oh, and I think they're EMP-hardened.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

What? I didn't get you.

Reply to
Neo

He's referring to a movie series where the main character (also named Neo) is a lot more resourceful than you.

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra

=A0

Eh. Well-known fact: the only worthwhile role Reeves ever played was in the Bill and Ted movies.

Reply to
larwe

He's making a "Matrix" joke because of your From: address.

The ARM FPA is one of the possible floating-point coprocessors (probably stands for "floating point accelerator").

--
   Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
Reply to

Worthwhile for the viewer or for the actor?

And I was talking about the character, not the actor.

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra