For sale (Ebay): Embedded development boards, etc..

Time for spring (summer) cleaning...

I listed a few items on Ebay that might of interest to the regular readers of this newsgroup.... (Too bad Ebay wasn't around when I started my company so many years ago.)

Don't worry, I'm not going to pull that hokey "I saw this listed on Ebay" stuff, and (fortunately) I don't need to hock my skills/services on Ebay.

Just figured some of this stuff could be put to better use in someone's hands than idle on a lab bench.

Cheers, dan

Embedded Systems Programming CDROM 1988-1994:

(Someone on this group was looking for this a month or 2 ago....)

Motorola HC11 Eval Kit:

Motorola MBX860 (MPC860) board:

MBX860 manuals:

MBX860 probe card:

Macgraigor Wiggler for 8xx/5xx:

NEC RT-V831 evaluation board:

ZF Microsystems PC104 kit:

Anonymous

Hi Dan,

PayPal would be ok, but it's a pitty you won't ship outside the US!

Salut, Jörg

--
gpg/pgp key # 0xe40a9d7a
fingerprint d4f8 b448 835b 7bcf 4161  ce35 7e8b ab47 e40a 9d7a