For Sale: 234 pieces Philips / Xilinx P3Z22V10-BA Zero-Power PLD

Apologies for this advert; I hope somebody finds them useful. I don't like chucking out something which is potentially valuable to somebody, and there is no easy way to sell these otherwise.

It's on Ebay, item # 290079555585

Reply to
Peter

Oh dear, posting a "for sale" on C.A.E, CBF will ............need to take his valium, again ?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Nah, he's mellowing in his old age. He let a top post go by just recently. ;-)

~Dave~

Reply to
Dave