For Myke Predko

Hello I had purchased your book "Programming and Customizing 8051 Microcontroller". I had got one CD of UMPS with it .In Appendix E (page 505),you have written as follows "The copy of UMPS included with this book is the latest demo version.This is a full version of UMPS that will run for three months after being installed. The only restriction is that projects cannot be saved"

But after i have executed my program ,i have found that Program Counter is limited to 01FFh.

Are there any other modification i need to do?? or it is some mistyping from your side.

Please help me. Thanks Pravin Pawar

Reply to
PravinPawar