Floppy drive to Memory card Interface

Has anyone come across a device which will allow you to replace a
standard PC 1.44Mb floppy drive with something which will take
CF/SD/MMC cards. It'll need to emulate a floppy drive as there is no
chance to rewrite the embedded systerms hardware.

I've found the Fuji FD-A2 but that seems to need drivers to work so
not an option in this case.

TIA
Brian

Re: Floppy drive to Memory card Interface

Search in the archives. This came up a while ago. Someone pointed to
a project  that emulateds a floppy drive for legacy computer systems.

Regards
  Anton Erasmus

Re: Floppy drive to Memory card Interface
In a flurry of electrons Anton Erasmus spake thus:

Hi, thanks, I found http://www.rothfus.com/SVD/index.php which looks
like it might do what I want but it's going to be a lot of work to get
it to run in HD.

Site Timeline