floating point question on MSP430

Thanks for the pointer. I also picked up a copy of "Embedded Systems Design on a Shoestring" while I was there. Never too late for an old nerd to learn a few new tricks! ;-)

Mark Borgerson

Reply to
Mark Borgerson

The documentation, when the 'F' series was first released, was attrocious, now it's pretty good. The only real issue is the lack of hardcover availability of SLAUE10B and SLAU024.

Al

Everett M. Greene wrote:

--
Please remove capitalised letters to reply
My apologies for the inconvenience