flash memory write endurance

I am using P89V51RD2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using flash memory to store data. I want to know the flash "write endurance" based on erase cycle or write -erase cycle...

plz somebody help me out

Thanks ganu

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

ganuhegde

should be in the data sheet :)

Reply to
TTman

Read the datasheet.

--
Grant
Reply to

sh

One of the best places for the answer if it is not in the datasheet could be in the Philips support group.

Best Regards, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbalaguru

Yep the endurance is in the data sheet page 62

Data sheet is available here

and standards used to perform this test are available here.

Have fun bye

Joe

Reply to
Joe G (Home)
2 flash enabled mc for my application . I am using flash

on

8Fq3N7

Great ! So, it is in the datasheet as everyone conveyed. It is mentioned as the endurance of flash memory is 10000 cycles.

And there is also a Note that 'This parameter is measured only for initial qualification and after a design or process change that could affect this parameter."

Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbalaguru