Flash erase time

Hah! Not that I am getting younger but the 14 hours were not because of the walk, the latter was part of the recreation :-). I typically used to sleep 10 hours/day, lately I need about 11... (day being 25 hours, it is quite a torture really). And I had been on about 6 hours/day only for a few days hence the 14, some catching up I suppose :-) . For the walking I bought myself a new camera recently, having a new toy does drive me out, still works (check the flickr link in my signature, my best catches of all the wildlife chasing last few months are proudly there).

Oh I don't forget things like that of course. But there are not many chances I will see this again, the Atmel flashes are no longer available, I use other brands now.

Dimiter

Dimiter_Popoff

Yeah, I used to do a 36 hour "bi-day" -- up for about 13-14 hours out of every 18. Worked well for me. But, made "planning" difficult ("what time will I be awake on the 24th?")

Ah, more birds?

No, I meant remember the *customer*/machine involved! To see if a pattern develops regarding failures/service requests, etc. that might suggest a problem in the machine -- OR IN THE CUSTOMER!

Reply to
Don Y