Flash

I'm a relative new-comer to Flash.  Does anyone know of a good
all-round guide that I can buy?  I'm able to create basic characters
and backgrounds but I am struggling to create animations (I'm sure
it's prefectly simple but I'm really wrestling here)

Thanks

Re: Flash

Sigh, that's what you get these days --- people googling to find a
newsgroup, by keywords they don't understand well enough to notice
that the newsgroup is way off their actual topic, who don't bother to
read any newsgroup description, let alone a charta, and just go ahead
posting there.

At least that's the only way I can imagine how this completely off-topic
post got to end up here...

Re: Flash

Please understand that there are several uses for the word 'Flash'. Your
question is completely off-topic here. The probable on-topic place would be
some multimedia newsgroup.

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio @ iki fi

Site Timeline