Flash

I'm a relative new-comer to Flash. Does anyone know of a good all-round guide that I can buy? I'm able to create basic characters and backgrounds but I am struggling to create animations (I'm sure it's prefectly simple but I'm really wrestling here)

Thanks

Reply to
Janez

Sigh, that's what you get these days --- people googling to find a newsgroup, by keywords they don't understand well enough to notice that the newsgroup is way off their actual topic, who don't bother to read any newsgroup description, let alone a charta, and just go ahead posting there.

At least that's the only way I can imagine how this completely off-topic post got to end up here...

Hans-Bernhard Broeker

Please understand that there are several uses for the word 'Flash'. Your question is completely off-topic here. The probable on-topic place would be some multimedia newsgroup.

Tauno Voipio tauno voipio @ iki fi

Reply to
Tauno Voipio