Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
May 26, 2005, 5:27 pm
rate this thread
Update to following job posting. You can contact me directly a
512-381-3764. E-mail: email@example.com.
Design and implement firmware for the SOC firmware development team.
variety of areas of programming skills may be used in this positio
including device drivers for a variety of device types, file systems
system related programming (e.g. kernel support), audio streaming, etc.
There are also a wide range of openings in terms of needed skill
Depending upon skill level, a highly experienced candidate for thi
position may be tasked with responsibilities ranging from software syste
architecture making high level design decisions, while an entry leve
developer could be more focused upon implementing designs defined by othe
software designers. Developers hired into this position will experience
well organized software development process, in an organization carefull
constructed to support their success.
• Excellent C programming skills
• 4 years real time embedded system software design experience—not jus
maintenance or support experience
Applicable experience in some of the areas below is required:
• Experience with software development for ARM core and or DSP56k core
• SCSI protocol
• File systems
• Hard drives
• Flash media
• Display drivers
• USB Mass Storage Class Devices experience a plus
• PTP—Picture Transfer Protocol and/or MTP—Media Transfer Protocol
• Familiarity with audio and/or various audio compression formats such a
MP3 and WMA (not an algorithms expert)
• Ability to review/debug assembly required. Ability to implement a plus
This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface o