firewire < > digital audio

Just looking for some generic for firewire hardware to and from multichannel digital audio, preferably off the shelf. 48K 24 bit stuff. Been to TI.com, nothing obvious, I gave up on philips,, google had alot of irrelevant stuff.

I'm just working on a concept, and I'm trying to find out how bad/easy it is!

It's just an idea for getting audio in and out of a PC to my POS, so a few pointers would be welcome. Sort of Lantronixs for audio!

thanks

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hello Martin,

Am Fri, 09 Sep 2005 01:04:30 +0200 schrieb martin griffith:

There are 3 more or less off the shelf solutions

BridgeCo

Used in the most FireWire/1394 Soundcards

Wavefront

New on the market. Original design by tc electronics. Hostless/Standalone applications possible!

Oxford Semiconductor:

Never seen in any design

HTH

Alexander