Fingerprint sensors

hello

i'm currently looking for some fingerprints sensors for a small project. so far i've looked at the Fujitsu MBF200. does somebody know similar sensors from other manufacturers ? i would also be looking for some distributors who sells them in small quantities. hope somebody can help me.

thanks

Reply to
u_stadler

A google search for "fingerprint recognition" or "fingerprint authentication" may do wonders. There are many sensors on the market, including one from Siemens, Atmel, Identix, ...

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

well i did search on google. but i'm looking for the sensors only. not complete systems. i found the fujitsu and i know infineon got one. just cant find any info on the infineon sensor or distributor. perhaps some of you are already using some fingerprint sensors and could share their experience with me.

Reply to
u_stadler

I have recently purchased a kit from

. The module contains the sensor plus a cpu chip containing all the capture, validation, enroll software. In fact all you need.

The module is driven via simple RS232 commands.

I originally bought the Atmel kit, but found it unnecessarily complicated (it requires a PC with Unix and an ethernet port)

Ted

Reply to
edaudio2000