Find more partners and distributors to enlarge the embedded market.

Dear Sir, EzHomeTech is an embedded software company that provides digital media solution for new digtial market and

was born on Taiwan strong hardware enviorment. Now, EzHomeTech is the only one Taiwan software company

listed on

And, our softwares have been licensed by Korea, Taiwan, USA customers for Telecom VOD,

Intranet MTV, DMA, Advertisement market, etc.. Therefore, EzHomeTech is in the leading postion in embedded system,

especially in VOD market.

Our embedded softwares include a cross-platform embedded GUI(SSP), embedded browser, and video streaming server(Ezserver).

SSP can run on uClinux, Linux, Windows XP. SSP aims to provide a high performance, multithread, media streaming embedded

GUI system, which is especially for embedded multi-media , intranet/internet system based-on Linux/uClinux. EzServer can let any

device connect it via Ethernet. Ezserver aims to provide a Video Streaming Server, Web server, Advertising Server. EzServer can

be a web server via HTTP protocol or can be a media streaming server via RTSP, IGMP, HTTP protocol.

Now we want to find more partners to enlarge the embedded market. We appreciate your feedback and welcome you to join.

You can visit our website

to get more inforamtion.

Best Rgds, Robert Kao

7F-1, No.189, Sec.2, Keelung Road, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. Tel:886-2-27354224 Fax:886-2-27354224
robert kao