Final Call for Participants CPA 2005 (18-21 Sept 2005) in Eindhoven

Hi,

(Sorry if you received this more than once; for some reason I didn't see it appear on the news servers I have posted this on earlier). This is a last call for delegates to CPA 2005 at Eindhoven. The full academic programme, including abstracts for all talks and draft timetable, are now published at:

A link is also provided there to the Preface to the conference proceedings, which gives some more information about what is happening and what we hope will happen!

The Sunday/Monday evening Fringe sessions are getting filled - see the draft timetable on the above URL. If any other delegates wish to offer something, please mail me and the conference ( snipped-for-privacy@wotug.org) quickly.

We have a very full programme this year: 4 invited talks and 25 accepted papers. The invited talks are from:

H. Peter Hofstee, the CELL processor chief architect at IBM Paul Stravers, Senior Scientist at Philips Research Laboratories Ad Peeters, CEO of Handshake Solutions Guy Broadfoot, Lead Consultant at Verum

Their abstracts are on the page at the above URL. Here is the registration page:

Any problems with the registration procedure - please mail Maggy at the conference address ( snipped-for-privacy@wotug.org).

We hope to see as many of you as can make it! :)

Herman Roebbers (Chair CPA 2005) Peter Welch (WoTUG chair) Harold Weffers Maggy de Wert

Reply to
Herman Roebbers