field strenth question

If I have a field strength of 100uV/m @ 30m what would it be at 3m?

Richard.

Reply to
R Sloan

I don't believe there's enough information to answer the question. It depends on whether you're talking about a point charge or an infinite plane. ;)

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! I just went
                                  at               below the poverty line!

D. None of the above

Unbeliever

Stronger.

Casey