Fibre power consumption

Hi

I have been pondering a problem for some time and I thought I would drop a mail, perhaps somebody could help?

I am debuging 100BASE-FX board. After powerup I have to short the tranciever Vcc to Gnd, to get the FX interface to function.

Or otherwise it will work if I reset all the hardware, I am somewhat lost any help would be aprreciated.

Thanks Nicholas Karsen

Reply to
Nicholas Karsen