Favorite Philips/NXP LPC21xx websites/forums?

Maybe I was out sick the day Atmel came to show us what they were working on and totally missed it. I just found a couple of new parts at Digikey that are not in your list. SAM7SE256 and SAM7SE512. When I pulled up what Digikey lists as a data sheet I got a selection guide (neither Atmel site had any info at all). The selection guide also showed a SAM7S512 part due out next month. The pair of SE parts seem to add an external memory interface including SDRAM, but otherwise are the same as the SAM7S (in bigger packages of course). I am adding what I found to the selection guide on

at the Resources page.

If Digikey has prices on silicon, I can only expect that they parts are relatively real.

Reply to
rickman

Yes, the list is only for ARM9 based circuits. There is also a SAM7X512 and a SAM7XC512 due real soon.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson