Fault management engine

Hello,

If you need a fault management engine/diagnostic engine for embedded system, then checkout

it is scalable, customizeable to fit any embedded system, you can cut your development time in half.

regards, hashim

Reply to
hash

Hello,

If you need a fault management engine/diagnostic engine for embedded system, then checkout

it is scalable, customizeable to fit any embedded system, you can cut your development time in half.

regards, hashim

Reply to
hash

On 25 Apr 2007 18:55:04 -0700, hash wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

I don't think it's just me, I think your web site is just completely broken. I can't get past the second page using Opera, Firefox, or even (shudder) Internet Explorer 7. If your products are no better than your web site, I think I'll pass.

Aside from that, a lot of embedded developers don't particularly like web sites loaded with flash and nonsense. Consider your intended customers here. You're not trying to sell to the Web 2.0/You Tube crowd, after all.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Well, there's that, but I think that any homepage is broken if I read it and still can't figure out

*exactly* what they're trying to sell. I can't on his.
Reply to
Jim Stewart

Beyond a page that declares that there should be some FLASH content displayed and links that do nothing I am none the wiser about this product. So, only thing for it is the round filing system in the corner of the office.

Paul E. Bennett ....................
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Thanks all for your comments, I am in the process of changing the web page to better show the product capabilities...will be back soon with the improved page.

Reply to
hash