Fault finding on an S3C44BOX ARM7 application

Hi

I have an application with a Samsung S3C44BOX that will not start. It hav start two times after "latching" with the supply but else it's dead.. have conneced a DIY wiggler JTAG and embest PC sw it finds the uP. I ca do a test with the embest sw "Target test" and it will not work.. I'm no shure if I have set the right ram start adress. The "register read" seem t work and list a "value" that some is the same as default and some differs So is there someone that can help me with the "target test" ram star adress on the S3C44BOX?

Reply to
iMac