FAT I/O code for Atmel 8051

I'm trying to find some code for my CompactFlash project. All the code
I find is for AVR and obviously wont work.  Does anyone have any full
code I can have? OR can recommend a place to purchase code?  Most of
the code I have found for sell is for x86 boards.

Thanks,

Sean

Re: FAT I/O code for Atmel 8051
snipped-for-privacy@vigoris.net (Sean Whitesell) wrote in

How hard could it be to port it? It's C after all.

--
- Mark ->
--

Re: FAT I/O code for Atmel 8051
I may be showing my inexperience but I got to start somewhere.  In the

Re: FAT I/O code for Atmel 8051
The AT89C51SND1 demo board comes with FAT code source

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com

thanks,