Fast serial Flash loader for the HCS12: request for comments

Hi,

who wants to review and/or test a serial Flash loader for the 68HCS12 (Motorola / Freescale) using Base64 encoding and running at 115kBits/s withouth need for handshake?

A short preliminary description is at

Any comments appreciated.

The code (PC: ANSI C, HCS12: assembler) has some crude parts at the moment, therefore I don't want to release it to the public until it's cleaned up and reviewed by somebody experienced.

There will be also a version with encryption, but I need some feedback about the concept and possible vulnerabilities (will ask in sci.crypt).

Oliver

--
Oliver Betz, Munich
Reply to