fast nor flash hard to find!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a... 'not so bad bandwith' NOR flash

synchronous (burst mode) at 66MHz and bus x32 would be OK, but no large capacities seem to exist: 32Mbit max...

I would need more, such as 128 or 256 Mbit; I can find page-mode x32, or burst-mode x16, but not what I want... Even Samsung OneNand is x16.

Obviously, I will work around with two 128Mbits x16 66MHz chips, but one chip is always better.

Anyone aware of what I need? Why x32 flash are so rare?

Reply to
Stephane