Facing problem in Samsung KS0713 Graphics LCD driver

Hi All,

am new to this group....

I have been fed up with the problem of display going off (randomly) in graphics LCD KS0713 driver

I have initialised driver and am getting the result what i have expected for some time, After random amount of time display goes off and it will never come back untill unless reset the microcontroller once again..

I have done all the R&D in trial and error method basis, still am not out of the problem..

If somebody have solution to the problem, plz inform me and put me out of problem..

Thanks in Advance..

Lucky..

Reply to
lakshman.mm

I have similar problems with a display that uses the KS0724 or the S6B0724. I have displays going off, contrast setting changing randomly, even configuration bits change, setting the display into reverse mode. My displays are on network nodes that are powered by the network in a very EMC hostile environment so I suspect EMC problems. The boards are 4 layer with ground and power planes, decoupling is sufficient and still the problems occur. In my case it was allowed to make a screen saver function that holds the display in reset and re-initialises when a button is pressed. Rather brute-force but the only way of getting it right. Even reconfiguring the display on regular intervals did not help, a real reset was necessary.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

... snip ...

Plz does not post nor read from this newsgroup. I.e. avoid childish abbreviations in usenet posts.

-- "A man who is right every time is not likely to do very much." -- Francis Crick, co-discover of DNA "There is nothing more amazing than stupidity in action." -- Thomas Matthews

Reply to
CBFalconer