FA/FS: PromICE; Tundra pci, Micron sdram components

Hi Embed-heads, I saved a box o' parts from a local company that closed their lab, and I'm trying to get rid of some extra pieces and items that are a bit beyond my hobbyist capabilities...

Here's the PromICE

There are also a few trays of Tundra TSI320 and TSI400 pci bus chips, and

200+ Micron 128Mb DDR SDRAM chips part# MT46V16M8TG-6T. They all appear new, most are sealed still (but probably beyond moisture shelf life by now so in need of baking if reflowing). Make an offer--I can plop them on eBay if you like. I hate to see them go to waste!

Thanks!

Reply to
Noah