EZ80 help with error needed

i am experiencing the followig error and warning , and trying to get my head
round it could someone clarify please
where i am going wrong

using ZTP 1.1

thanks all
Dave

i am stuck !  could anyone please give a better explaination of this error

ERROR (128) Identifier "gprsconfiguration" not defined within current scope
the line is question is
gprs_network = &gprsconfiguration->gprs_net[i];

defined with
#define extern struct gprsconf *gprsconfiguration;

also

WARNING (197) No function prototype "fprintf" in scope
i presume these are ok , but could do with any clarification as to how to
clear them

the offending line is
fprintf(CONSOLE,"SYSCONFIG:\tFound matching GPRS Operator\r\n");

Re: EZ80 help with error needed
this causes the keyword "extern" to be replaced by "struct gprsconf
*gprsconfiguration;" by the preprocessor if it works at all.  drop the
#define to declare your pointer.

cheers,
Alf,
www.micromagic.net.au

---
Re: EZ80 help with error needed
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:53:19 -0000, "David Armstrog"

As somebody else already said, drop the #define from this line.

Also, there must be a definition of the structure type in scope, that
is one that describes all the members of the structure.

Include the proper header containing the prototype.  For fprintf(),
that is <stdio.h>

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com