Extract .jar file from a TC65 Siemens modem

I have a tc65 Siemens modem and when I connect it to my PC from a comm port, I can see all files it has inside. The problem is that I can copy all files from the modem to my hard disk, except for a .jar file. It`s possible to extract a .jar file from a tc65 modem? How can I do it?

Thanks.

Reply to
david