External reset pull-up resistor value for Freescale QY2 mcu

Hello, wich is the correct resistor value for external pull-up reset pin ? I put 10k but seems not be enought, CyclonePro doesn't *see* the mcu, if I put 1K resistor it's ok ... (voltage on reset pin is about 3,6V with 1K value, few millivolts with 10K) I saw in AN2503 they used 47K pull-up value, maybe have I to connect CyclonePro reset pin to mcu pin ?

Thanks for any help.

Luigi

Reply to
Luisfr15

10K)

AN2640 also uses 47K for this.

Reply to
Gary Schnabl

"Gary Schnabl" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Oops, yes yes, my very big mistake or lack of memory ... :)

I forgot I'm supplying 5V from CyclonePro directly to mcu but Reset pin of mcu is connected to voltage regulator (L4949) RST pin and probably this is why it's at low state.

Bye

Reply to
Luisfr15