Experience with IRDA stack from Embednet

Hello all in a project with an MSP430 I have to print to an IRDA-Printer and to send/receive Konfiguration data to/from a PDA

At least I decided to use the IRDA stack from Embednet. Does anybody use it and could tell me about its reliability and/or problems? What's about the support of embednet, any experiences?

TIA Holger

Reply to
Holger Schaefer

Holger,

We have many customers using IrPro IrDA technology to perform requirements similar to yours. I would be happy to provide you with references.

- EMBEDnet Technical Sales.

Reply to
EMBEDnet