Experience with IRDA stack from Embednet

Hello all
in a project with an MSP430 I have to print to an IRDA-Printer and to
send/receive Konfiguration data to/from a PDA

At least I decided to use the IRDA stack from Embednet.
Does anybody use it and could tell me about its reliability and/or
problems?
What's about the support of embednet, any experiences?

TIA
Holger

Re: Experience with IRDA stack from Embednet
Holger,

We have many customers using IrPro IrDA technology to perform requirements
similar to yours.  I would be happy to provide you with references.

- EMBEDnet Technical Sales.

Site Timeline