Exciting openings for Standard Cell libraries/Memory designer in a fortune 50 organisation

Hi All,

This is Nitin Gupta from Itprogress. We are a Noida based executive search firm specializing in targetted search of professionals.

We are looking for Sr.Engineers/Managers- Standard Cell Libraries for one of our client. The client is a fortune 50 organisation. The position is based in Bangalore. The essential skill requirements are:

=B7 The candidate should be experienced in designing contemporary technologies-90nm, 65nm, 45nm and below. =B7 The candidate should have good understanding and appreciation of design issues, particularly in designing "low power, high speed and high performance Standard cell libraries/memories/ IOs" =B7 The candidate should be a minimum of 7+ yrs of relevant experiance.

Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech / Ph.D in Electronics / VLSI design from reputed university

Interested candidates can forward their updated resume to snipped-for-privacy@itprogress.com.

Please feel free to forward this message to any of your friends who might be interested.

Thanks, Nitin Gupta

+91-98110 51395
Reply to
Nitin Gupta