Examples for tklib's diagram package?

Hello out there, I am tasked to create a 'block diagram editor' and looking at tklib's diagram package it looks like maybe the right choice to start with. It would help a lot if I could look at some examples of its use.

On

I found a remark by AM (on the bottom, from 18 january 2007): Yes, there are a couple of examples in the examples/diagram directory.

However, in my tklib-directory there is no such directory.

Any link to examples whatsoever will be greatly appreciated. Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Giese

Helmut Giese

Use SVG in the web, with or without a Javascript support library. Tk is so last-century.

Reply to
Clifford Heath