Evaluation of real time kernel performance

hi all,

I'm wondering what are the main parameters when talking about kernel performance...and when I say kernel I mean basic stuff, like context switching, blocking time, time for finding task of the highest priority etc...

I am familiar with following parameters:

-interrupt latency(which is, as I understand, directly proportional to length of sections of code where interrupts are disabled)

- task response time(time needed for task to respond to external event, meaning time from registering interrupt, to starting task by signaling for example semaphore from interrupt)

-jitter (interrupt latency jitter and task response time jitter)

I think it is usual to measure highest task response time, am I right?

Are there more parameters which are important for real time krenels?

brOS