Ethernet Card Suggestions Anyone?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any ethernet cards which might be compatable with my current setup. I'm running uC/OS-II on a PowerPC750, CompactPCI form factor. I can support either a PMC card or another cPCI card.

Ideally I'd use LwIP, and the card would have a compatable driver, but after 8 hours of searching, I haven't been finding anything. We aren't opposed to spending a some $ on a different stack too.

Thanks for any ideas!

- Kevin

Reply to
Kevin