EST VisionICE firmware for MC68332

Hey All:

I've got an older EST VisionICE unit and an Alberta Micro. MC68332 demo
board and I'm trying to get them to play nice with each other :). I
know fow a fact that the ICE unit can support and program a MC68332
because it shows up in VisionClick as programmable hardware, but the
current firmware I have for the unit only supports a certain family of
68k's. I called EST (WindRiver) and they would GLADLY like to help me
if I pay $4k for a new unit (how nice).

If anyone has an old firmware for this thing I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!

re:EST VisionICE firmware for MC68332
I have a visionice II... not sure if I could copy the firmware from m
unit or whcih version it is

re:EST VisionICE firmware for MC68332
I have a visionice II... not sure if I could copy the firmware from m
unit or whcih version it is

Site Timeline