Enfora GSM modem

Hello group,

I am working on a system where I have a GSM module (Enfora GSM0116) connected to a small microcontroller.

My plan is this: When a certain event happens, the GSM calls numbers in a list in order to inform users of this event. However, if user number 1 understands and accept the message, there is no need for the system to call the rest of the people on the list. Therefore I need a way for the users to acknowledge the call. I want the users to be able to punch "1" or "2" on their phones indicating whether the message has been acknowledged or not.

Is there any way to make a GSM modem transmit the incoming DTMF codes to the microcontroller? Some obscure AT command I have not noticed? I have noticed that the AT+VTS command allows me to generate a DTMF tone to the callee, but is it possible the other way around?

Thanking you all in advance for any input.

Best regards Henrik

Reply to
news.tele.dk