Enabling one of the Dual CAN

hi all! here i want to test my CAN software and my controller is MB90F428 that has dual CAN(CAN0 ,CAN1).i want to use one of that two.How to enable a particular CAN that may be CAN0 or CAN1.please suggest me.

Thanks in advance, Charan

Reply to
Charan

On 08/03/2006 the venerable Charan etched in runes:

If it was me, I would turn CAN0 on and turn CAN1 off. That should do the trick. It certainly works with Atmel's AT90CAN128, but in your wisdom you've decided not to use that part so I can't help further.

--
John B
Reply to