Emulator Troubles

My Noral SDTX emulator for 80186/8 is on the blink and I was wondering if anyone might have one sitting in a cupboard/propping up a piano/etc that they might want to sell. They're getting on a bit now but it was a good bit of kit in its day and hopefully there are a few people out there who've used them but have now moved onto the newer emulators.

Reply to
Tom