emulating a mouse

hi all!

i have a certain project which i have difficulties to start since it's my first time with this. i have a certain board connected via the USB, but appears a COM (serial connection), what i need to do is to make it act like a mouse.

my question is, where can i find an example or anything similar (or any other help) for the initializing of a pc mouse connection.

i'm writing in C(IAR), for windows, and the purpose is to send certain commands from the board to the PC, so it would think that what's connected is a mouse... hope that makes things clear.

thanks a lot!

Reply to
michay

Did you try an investment of two to three seconds' google work before posting?

Reply to
larwe

as a matter of fact - i searched for 3 days, i guess i don't pwn as much as you do ;-)

anyhow - god bless you!

Reply to
michay