EMC Testing UK

Anyone have any recommendations for an EMC testing facility in the UK, preferably the midlands/ north? I'm looking for fast/ good/ cheap of course.

Reply to
sprocket

Try:-

The last one is a page with links to other test houses.

Paul E. Bennett...............
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

e.

Do it yourself and selft certify yourself. Its much cheaper. So long as you can prove you did the right testing you can get away with that.

Reply to
Marra

In some cases this can be viable, but measuring radiated emissions outside a screened room is just not practical unless you live in the middle of nowhere or in an underground cave.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

In message , Mike Harrison writes

Some on this list appear to have the right qualifications :-)

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris H

I use a local pre-compliance test house in the south east, near brighton, not very close but cheap, see

Ver helpful too.

Reply to
sjones