embOS for M16C - your experinece

Hello all,

we are working on a project in which we would like to use embOS by designed by Segger company

On our target system the Renesas M16C processor

will be used. The embOS is a real-time multitasking system dedicated to be used as embedded operating system for the development of real-time applications for microcontrollers. At the first glance its features look fine, but you can never be sure...

Does anybody have any experience in developing application for embOS, especially ported to M16C? Are there any bugs in embOS, is it stable?

And what's about the RTOS available by Renesas itself, the MR308

f )? It seems to look poor against emboss. Who could tell us something about?

I'll appreciate any advice.

Klaus Kuhnert

Reply to
Klaus Kuhnert