Embedded Web Server ... Question about most common pactices...

Tell that to siemens who's embedded industrial control platform has been hit by that industrial worm recently!

Reply to
Glyn Davies

I just found another good option at Freescale forums. A guy recomended me FNET. Any one got any experience with that stack? What would be the main difference comapared to LiteNiche?

For now i am probably focusing on lwIP but if for some reason i find out that FNET is a much better option, changing for it would not be a big problem at all.

Thank you!

Reply to
Sink0

The FNET code looks pretty clean and well organized, but it requires the MetroWerks compiler and does not compile using CodeSourcery gcc under Linux.

Petter

--
.sig removed by request.
Reply to