Embedded Systems Project with TI DSP Kit

Hello All,

I am having these two kits, and none of them used extensively till now.

1) TI 6713 DSP Kit. 2) Renesas QSK26A

Would like suggestions on any simple project that i can make using these two together. I am really not sure if the question itself is reasonable.

If not can you give me a suggestion of a project with just the renasas kit.

Thanks, kattu

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

kattutg1

Try making a 2nd order Murphy Gonkulator.

JJS

Reply to
John Speth