Embedded Systems Design Archives

Hello all,

Does anyone have an archive of the downloadable versions of ESD?

Until this month I received the paper version but since discovering that they can be downloaded I have cancelled (I was probably only paying for the postage anyway). From now on I'll download them each month but I'd like to get previous editions as far back as possible...

Cheers, Richard.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

They have offered CD-ROM copies of the magazine archive in the past. I believe the last was dated 2004 and would expect another issue sometime this year. Don't see anything about it on the website, though.

Fun to be able to browse all of Jack Crenshaw's columns and his Quest for The Ultimate Function. ;-)

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Do they offer them through the magazine itself?

R.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

I have a 1988-1999 edition. Maybe I should put it up on ebay?

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

I seem to recall that, when they were available, there were spot adverts in the paper magazine as well as on the web site.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to